New in our offer: Parklio® automatic parking barrier – new model
A product that we are very enthusiastic about from day 1 and which has a prominent place in our range: the Parklio automatic parking barrier. This product combines smart solutions with mobility. The company behind Parklio is now releasing an improved updated version.
Parklio – introduction
Parklio puts an end to one of the biggest annoyances out there: not being able to park in your own parking lot.
With the Parklio automatic parking barrier
- you shield your parking space from cars that are not allowed
- you operate the automatic parking barrier with a free iOS or Android smartphone app
- you have your permanent parking space at all times
- you no longer have to get out of the car to open or close a typical metal bracket with a key. The Parklio can also be set in such a way that it closes automatically when driving away.
- you don’t need keys or remote controls
- you can let your guests park (temporarily) by sharing a digital key via the app. The guest can then navigate to the Parklio via the app.
- you do not have to provide a mains power connection during installation. The built-in battery and solar panel do the necessary.
Parklio v2 – what’s new
- the removable safety pin allows you to raise and lower the barrier even without a smartphone
- it is also only this safety pin that breaks off in a serious collision. This is available separately and costs a fraction of what a new parking barrier would cost.
- can be used for up to 1 year without loading in between
- can withstand up to 9 tons of weight
- bluetooth receiver works up to 50 meters away
- it takes 4 seconds to open the barrier
- lower than the previous model: closed it is only 68 mm high. Low cars can also easily cross this.
Parklio software & hardware
Apart from the smartphone app, no software is required for normal use of the Parklio. Additional hardware and software is available for remote management, monitoring and operation with a computer. For example, the software can also ensure that certain barriers are raised only on certain dates. In this way the employee in question is guaranteed to have his place, and the parking space can be shared with others on other days. Ask us about the possibilities.
Parklio use cases
The Parklio is extremely suitable for use on business and office sites, especially where many offices and / or companies are located on a limited surface. Companies pay a lot for parking spaces and then see them occupied by cars that are actually not allowed or required to be there. Furthermore, the Parklio is very popular with hotels, car rental companies, schools, shopping centers and EV charging stations. They are also frequently installed in tourist cities or villages where there are many parking problems. References are provided on request.
The Parklio can also be personalized with logo and RAL color of your choice. Delivery time and price depends on the quantity.
Parklio – installation
The installation is very easy: you can use the product with or without mains power. If you do not use mains power because, for example, it is too much work to provide it up to the Parklio, you can only run the bracket on battery and built-in solar panel. You can count on an autonomy of about 12 months, and you can continue with a recharge.
Similar products can be found on the internet, but usually these parking brackets can only be operated by means of supplied remote controls. Moreover, in many cases these brackets only work on mains power and often they are of lesser material quality.
We are convinced that this is a very nice product that will take away a major source of annoyance for you or your customer, at a very good price.
Read more and order via the product link below
Parklio + smartphone app – automatic parking bracket – new model
Park with the Parklio parking bracket + smartphone app, and be sure of your parking space
€ 603,79 incl. VAT