1. Algemene informatie
STRUCTURAX BV (hereinafter: Structurax) is a private limited company with registered office at Kwadestraat 149 (box 0.1) in 8800 Roeselare and with company number 0727.825.543.
We collect, use, store, share or process personal data as part of our activities. Under applicable data protection laws, we qualify as controller with regard to this personal data.
This Privacy Statement regulates the processing of personal data by Structurax as controller.
This Privacy Statement applies to:
– the website www.structurax.com and
– all commercial relationships between Structurax and its customers.
Structurax undertakes to act conscientiously and at all times in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 and the Belgian regulations on the protection of personal data.
Visiting the website and communicating personal data implies your explicit approval of this Privacy Statement and the way in which Structurax collects, uses and processes your personal data.
3. Welke gegevens
Structurax may collect and process the following personal data from you, insofar as this data is relevant for the purposes for which it needs it.
Persons who register for the newsletter:
– First Name
– Last name
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
People who create an account and people who place an order:
– First Name
– Last name
– E-mail address
– Display name
– VAT number
– Billing address and shipping address
– Payment details
Persons visiting the website:
– Electronic identification data: Information collected via cookies and other personal data that you actively provide via the contact form on the website.
4. Op welke wijze
The personal data can be collected when registering for the newsletter, creating an account, placing an order, visiting the website, filling in the contact form and communicating with Structurax.
5. Voor welke doeleinden worden gegevens gebruikt?
Structurax processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– To be able to send our newsletter
– To enable you to create an account
– To make it possible for you to place an order
– To process your payment
– To be able to contact you if this is necessary for the performance of our services
– To be able to inform you about changes to products and services
– To be able to deliver products to you
– To be able to analyze your behavior on the website in order to tailor the range of products to your preferences
– To comply with a legal obligation, such as processing data that we need for our tax return
6. Hoe lang worden gegevens bewaard?
Structurax will only keep your personal data for the period necessary to achieve and fulfill the above stated purposes. When we no longer need your personal data, we will take all reasonable steps to delete it from our systems or to make it anonymous so that you can no longer be identified from this data.
7. Aan wie kunnen gegevens doorgegeven worden?
Structurax will not disclose your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. In case of transfers to third parties, Structurax always ensures that appropriate protective measures are taken.
8. Wat zijn uw rechten en hoe kunt ze uitoefenen?
You have the right to inspect your personal data at any time, as well as the use that Structurax makes of your personal data. You also have the following rights:
– Right of correction or deletion: you always have the right to request Structurax to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in the event of refusal to communicate or request deletion of personal data, certain services may not be available.
– Right to object: you have a right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
Right to data portability: you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured and commonly used form. You have the right to transfer this data to another person responsible for processing.
– Right to withdraw consent: insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
9. Hoe beveiligen wij gegevens?
Structurax undertakes to take appropriate and reasonable technical, physical and organizational security measures in order to prevent unauthorized access to and / or disclosure of your personal data, as well as loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
Notwithstanding Structurax’s safety and precautionary policy, an infallible level of safety cannot be guaranteed. No method of transmission or retransmission via the Internet, nor any method of electronic storage is 100% secure, so Structurax cannot guarantee absolute security and security in this context.
10. Wijzigen Privacyverklaring
Structurax is entitled to update this Privacy Statement by posting a new version on the website. We advise you to regularly read this Privacy Statement on the website for any changes.
If you have any questions about the Privacy Statement or about the way in which Structurax collects, uses or processes your personal data, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
If our answer does not satisfy you, you can contact the Commission for the protection of privacy. You can find all the coordinates of the Commission on its website www.dataprotectionauthority.be.