The fixed anti-parking pole with diamond head serves for the safety and the depositing of cycle paths, business parks, etc.
The demarcation post from is square with a diamond head and is for multi-purpose use.
Due to the red-white reflective strips, the protective post is clearly visible in the dark.
The fixed wooden pole lasts for 15 to 40 years, depending on the humidity conditions and substrate.
- fixed wooden diamond coupling
- durability class 1
- economic and ecological separation pole
- no additional treatment required: Azobé is naturally sustainable
- durable and sturdy
- the plastic version can be found here
- rounded corners ensure a safe pole
- red-white reflective strips provide extra visibility
- total length 1400 mm, 800 mm above ground level