Simply fill wells, you only need a brush and gas burner.
The solution to fill quality pits and cracks at a cheap price.
- ChipFill® is a specially designed thermoplastic for repairing holes and cracks with a diameter of approx. 15-20 cm, and minimizes the risk of these becoming larger
- the repair time is around 20 minutes, from start to open again for traffic
- is suitable for any asphalt deck
- can also be applied to concrete, limestone or cobblestone when a primer is used
- easy to apply all year round!
- has a much better adhesion than cold-applied repair systems
- as a result of the heating, the thermoplastic binds with the bitumen in the asphalt
- ChipFill® is a temporary solution that keeps costs low by preventing water from penetrating the substrate and aggravating the damage
- you do not need expensive or large machines
How to apply ChipFill
- use a stiff brush to clean the crack / hole
- heat the area with a propane burner
- apply a layer of ChipFill® with a maximum of 15 mm, and heat the material with the burner
- the heated ChipFill® will become fluid and take the form of the crack / hole
- if the crack or hole is deeper than 15 mm, it is best to let the material solidify a little before applying a new layer
- the maximum repair depth is approximately 45 mm
- in order to immediately obtain the correct skid resistance and to prevent ghost markings, scattering with the correct skid resistance material is necessary. This must be sprinkled on the still-boiling mass
- producer Geveko markings
- granulate with black color, odorless, non-explosive
- information about the mixture on request
- safety instructions and instructions for use are included
Chipfill is well known through the Youtube videos but sometimes wonder where exactly they can buy the product.
We can already ship worldwide. For larger orders or detailed shipping costs, you can certainly contact us for an appropriate quote.