Joint fill mass ST 160c is a bituminous joint fill mass that can be processed hot.
ST 160c is a polymer-modified bituminous joint filler mass to which fillers have been added.
- grouting filler ST 160C
- suitable for repairing cracks in asphalt pavement
- suitable for filling and sealing narrow joints in concrete, stone, wood and along sheet piles
- ST160c is workable at a lower temperature than many other joint fill masses
- good adhesion
- aging insensitive
- resistant to hot and cold conditions
- density: approx. 1,150 kg / m³
- R&K processing point: 85 ° C
- processing temperature: approx. 155 ° C
- capacity 11.5 kg