This speed bump with a height of 50 mm is the ideal threshold for slowing down four-wheelers in your parking lot or company premises.
The speed bump is made for loads up to 20 tons.
- speed bump end piece black
- to be fixed with glue and / or fixing bolts / spikes
- very robust
- 2 end pieces and one or more middle pieces are needed to make a threshold
- the end pieces protect the middle pieces and ensure a finished appearance
- 100% rubber
- maximum load: 20 tons
- 250 mm wide (horizontal side of element when it is horizontal in front of you)
- 340 mm long (vertical side of the element when it is horizontal in front of you. So the sides that connect to each other)
- 50 mm high
- 4 kg
- is supplied without mounting material
- 2 mounting points
- you calculate how many meters of threshold you need. A center piece is 500 mm wide, an end piece black or yellow is 250 mm.
- you provide a clean surface where you will mount the speed bump
- you make a line with a chalk line reel
- you lay the elements along the chalk line as you will install them
- you drill the holes through the holes in the speed bump. This will be with a concrete drill with a diameter of 14 or 16 mm.
- if desired, the elements can be additionally glued to the asphalt or concrete surface. That way no dirt can get in and the freezing cold cannot push the elements up.
- mounting on concrete:
you use screws with plugs.
alternatively you can also use 14 mm concrete screws
- mounting on asphalt:
you use screws with plugs
you can also use nails as an alternative
In both cases these can be used with a chemical anchor. Bear in mind the drying times of the chemical anchor so that the anchor is not dried up when you tighten the bolts.
- for the quantity to be ordered: a middle piece needs 4 fixings, an end piece 2.