This speed bump with a height of 50 mm is the ideal threshold for slowing down four-wheelers in your parking lot or company premises.
The speed bump is made for loads up to 20 tons.
- speed bump middle piece yellow
- to be fixed with glue and / or fixing bolts / spikes
- very robust
- 2 (black and yellow) end pieces and several (black and yellow) middle pieces are needed to make a threshold
- the end pieces protect the middle pieces and ensure a finished appearance
- 100% rubber
- maximum load: 20 tons
- 500 mm wide (horizontal side of element when it is horizontal in front of you)
- 340 mm long (vertical side of the element when it is horizontal in front of you. So the sides that connect to each other)
- 50 mm high
- 8 kg
- is supplied without mounting material
- 4 mounting points
- you calculate how many meters of threshold you need. A center piece is 500 mm wide, an end piece black or yellow is 250 mm.
- you provide a clean surface where you will mount the speed bump
- you make a line with a chalk line reel
- you lay the elements along the chalk line as you will install them
- you drill the holes through the holes in the speed bump. This will be with a concrete drill with a diameter of 14 or 16 mm.
- if desired, the elements can be additionally glued to the asphalt or concrete surface. That way no dirt can get in and the freezing cold cannot push the elements up.
- mounting on concrete:
you use 4 screws and 4 plugs for a center piece. You need 2 for an end piece. You can find this here (per item) here.
alternatively you can also use 14 mm concrete screws
- asphalt fixation:
you use 2 bolts with plugs
you use 2 nails as an alternative
Can be used in both cases with chemical anchor. Bear in mind the drying times of the chemical anchor so that the anchor is not dried up when you tighten the bolts.
- for the quantity to be ordered: a middle piece needs 4 fixings, an end piece 2.