This speed bump is specially designed for heavy duty traffic and can handle the highest loads.
The escape hill is specially made for extreme loads up to 60 tons. The centerpiece elements have a steel core and are almost indestructible.
- speed bump heavy duty middle piece black-yellow
- to be fixed with glue and / or fixing bolts / spikes
- very robust
- 2 end pieces (black and/or yellow) and one or more middle pieces are needed to make a speed bump
- the end pieces protect the middle pieces and ensure a finished appearance
- 100% rubber
- maximum load 60 tons
- 1000 mm wide (horizontal side of the element when it is horizontal in front of you). So beware, 1 element consists of 1 yellow of 0.5 meter and 1 black surface of 0.5 meter.
- 450 mm long (vertical side of the element when it is horizontal in front of you. So the sides that connect to each other)
- reflectors 8x 10mm
- 60 mm high
- weight 25 kg
- is supplied without mounting material
- 8 attachment points
- you calculate how many meters of threshold you need. A heavy duty center piece is 1000 mm wide, a heavy duty end piece black or yellow 250 mm.
- you provide a clean surface where you will mount the speed bump
- you make a line with a stroke line reel
- you lay the elements along the chalk line as you will install them
- you drill the holes through the holes in the speed bump. This will be with a concrete drill with a diameter of 14 or 16 mm.
- if desired, the elements can be additionally glued to the asphalt or concrete surface. That way no dirt can get in and the freezing cold cannot push the elements up.
- mounting on concrete:
you use screws with plugs.
alternatively you can also use 14 mm concrete screws
- mounting on asphalt:
you use screws with plugs
you can also use nails as an alternative
In both cases these can be used with a chemical anchor. Bear in mind the drying times of the chemical anchor so that the anchor is not dried up when you tighten the bolts.
- for the quantity to be ordered: a middle piece needs 8 fixings, an end piece 2.